The past few months since semester ended have consisted of a mixture of countries, ministries and a little time of rest. It has been a blessed time of reuniting with old friends and forming new relationships.
Firstly, Fiji! In June, I was able to go to Suva for 2 weeks with Jordan and Amber to serve alongside Pastor Charles and Calvary Chapel Nasinu. It was such a privilege to see what the Lord is doing there. We were able to help teach the Youth ministry on Friday night and with Worship for the Sunday Morning service. I had the joy of teaching some of the youth girls a few songs on the guitar so they can help with Worship on a weekly basis. Spending time and making relationship with the many people that live with Pastor Charles and wife Tina was by far the biggest blessing; from playing volleyball and bananagrams, making food and doing dishes to praying and worshiping with our brothers and sisters there at Calvary Chapel Nasinu the Lord truly blessed my heart and gave me a love for His people.
Kids in the Neighbourhood
Shared lunch after Sunday morning service at Calvary Chapel Nasinu
Secondly, I got to go to America! The Lord provided the opportunity for me to go to California for a few weeks to catch up with some old friends and to visit Joe and his family. Joe is currently raising support to come back to NZ as the Youth Pastor at Shoreline Calvary in Tauranga. Please be praying for him as the Lord prepares him for full time ministry and that the Lord would continue to provide financially and for the practicalities of moving out here. It was a blessed time of rest and catching up so many people that I love!
Yosemite National Park with Joe
At the beginning of August I landed back at home in NZ and hit the ground running. We are getting ready for the next semester here at CCBI. Our students arrive the 23rd of August and it is busy busy getting everything ready for the semester. This semester I will continue working with the Administration team for the school, managing the Coffee Lounge, teaching the Woman’s Discipleship Class and living in with the Student Girls. I will be leading a 10 Day outreach to Melbourne, Australia to serve Calvary Chapel Melbourne at their family camp in September. Along with serving with CCBI I will continue serving with the Youth and Children’s Ministry at Shoreline Calvary! My heart is to come alongside and encourage the women studying at CCBI and support the staff of CCBI and Shoreline Calvary in any way that I can. Please be praying for me as I learn how to serve in full time ministry and how to balance the different opportunities and ways that the Lord has given me to serve.
Please be praying:
- Upcoming semester – for unity in the student body & the Lord to work in and through our lives as we serve each other at CCBI
- Upcoming Outreach to Melbourne – I will be leading an outreach team of CCBI students to support and serve with Calvary Chapel Melbourne in Australia, please be praying the Lord would provide the funds and give us a unified team with a passion and heart to serve our brothers and sisters in Melbourne.
- Joe – for the Lord to provide financially and provide his Visa to come out and serve with Shoreline Calvary
- Shoreline Calvary Youth – the youth to continue to grow in their love and knowledge of the Lord
- For the Lord to continue to provide financially for me as I am in an unpaid position here at CCBI
- For wisdom, love and opportunity to disciple and encourage the students here at CCBI
Thank you for your prayers and your support! Please let me know if you have any questions about the ministry we do here at CCBI, about me personally and the ministries I am apart of or anything else! Also if you would like to support me or know more about what’s going on here please email me or send me a message.